Punchliner Comedy Club Schedule

hawgtuf

Fans Of Carnival's The PunchLiner Comedy Club,you can go to this group on FB ,and some of the comedians visit there and post their schedules.They normally get them a month in advance and no sooner ,so be aware of that when asking where they will be next.

Are you looking for when the shows occur or who the comedians will be?

Just wondering who will be on the Dream next week. I have tried, unsuccesfully, to find it anywhere on the www, lol

Fans Of Carnival's The PunchLiner Comedy Club,you can go to this group on FB ,and some of the comedians visit there and post their schedules.They normally get them a month in advance and no sooner ,so be aware of that when asking where they will be next.

awesome, just found them. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I've enjoyed a comedian twice on two different cruises; Sensation in Aug. 2005 and Triumph in Aug. 2010. His name is Lance Montalto and he was originally from the New Orleans area. The latest I've heard is that he is on the Sensation from Sept 1-7 and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he will be on the Dream on Sept 28.

Edited by QNTMLPR

I've enjoyed a comedian twice on two different cruises; Sensation in Aug. 2005 and Triumph in Aug. 2010. His name is Lance Montalto and he was originally from the New Orleans area. The latest I've heard is that he is on the Sensation from Sept 1-7 and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he will be on the Dream on Sept 28.

Saw him a few times when he was on the West Coast. In 3 years, he had the same 2 shows with no revisions.