Reidel Wine Workshop

jmgx2stl

We were doing most of the wine events except that, and didn't sign up until several days into the cruise. One of the sommeliers was working the select dining, and once we he made it a point to change out our glasses every time. This was a circle Hawaii on Century. Very surprising what a difference the shape can make.

The sommelier dinner has been on my last few cruises, but only heard about and attended the Chef's dinner on a TA last year. We also did a lunch where you 'cook' your own, and that was the best deal.

• 1 month later...

So let's say you are solo taking this course, and want to purchase two sets of glasses. Will they let you? DH doesn't drink anymore, so if I did this course alone, I'd only get one set, but would like to have two. Can I pay for an extra set? Or would I need to take the course twice? ;)

We purchased 2 extra sets last time we did this. I believe you can purchase as many as you like.

Is that right? That would be good to get 2 sets each - but I understood you received a voucher that could be redeemed for only a single set. There will be two of us so at least we can get 2 sets, but be great to have 4 so we can drink with friends :D