Guest Ticket Booklet Question

want2seealaska

While looking at the Guest Ticket Booklet I recently received I noticed that the shore excursion confirmation section was blank. Considering my daughter and I had booked 5 excursions each, it was an immediate concern. Okay, I admit it ...I definitely was hyperventilating!

So it was a quick call to Celebrity where I was informed that this section is left blank but she could see all of the purchased shore excursions on her end. I found this confusing to say the least. She immediately offered to email me my order summary which I have since printed and plan to take with me. And she said I would receive shore excursion tickets on board.

This is the first time I haven't used a travel agent to book a cruise. I guess I'm missing that buffer layer. Is it typical for that section to be blank? Did I miss reading some fine print somewhere that would have informed me?

Usually it lists the excursions that have been purchased before the booklet was printed. However with all of the system problems Celebrity has been having lately it doesn't surprise me that the booklet doesn't list everything it should.

In any event, I would not be too concerned as long as you have your confirm for the excursions you've purchased. Especially since you've confirmed this with the rep, or if you had confirmed it online with your reservation of excursion account. After all the guest ticket booklet no longer has any value other than general cruise information as there are no longer any tickets necessary. I belive the only time it has needed ticket info is if you've booked flights through Celebrity and did not yet have your flight info or airline booking codes or if you have purchased pre/post cruise transfers, hotel or other activities from Celebrity.

Edited by Lsimon

How do you print the guest ticket booklet- Cant seem to find it on Celebrities website.

Thanks

Steve

It will be under your reservation. A link for it will appear there sometime when your cruise is within 6 weeks or so. No specific timing unfortunately.