Miracle ship ??

casperbks

No cove balconies. The Miracle is a Spirit Class ship which is a favorite floor plan with many, myself included. The Miracle's decor is a bit loud, but I don't sail for the decorations. I've been on the Miracle several times and enjoy it and it's sister ships.

No cove balconies. The Miracle is a Spirit Class ship which is a favorite floor plan with many, myself included. The Miracle's decor is a bit loud, but I don't sail for the decorations. I've been on the Miracle several times and enjoy it and it's sister ships.

Still hard to beat the Spirit class - IMHO! Although the Miracle was a little tired when we sailed her in February - it is still my favorite layout.

No cove balconies, but we loved the Miracle. The décor was my favorite, except for the hideous neon grapes in the MDR. I think the Spirit class ships have the nicest layout.

Edited by jsfromsc

No cove balconies and the ship is getting old.

Dry dock in March.

Carnival Pride 7 day Mexican Riviera: September 2008

Carnival Inspiration 4 day Mexican Riviera: September 2013

Carnival Miracle 15 day Hawaii: coming October 2015

No cove balconies, but we loved the Miracle. The décor was my favorite, except for the hideous neon grapes in the MDR. I think the Spirit class ships have the nicest layout.

HA! Those "Grapes" aren't nearly as hideous as they used to be! They "toned them down" during Miracles last refurb. They used to be lots brighter than they are now! :eek: (Love watching the faces on those who've never sailed "Miracle" before, when they enter the dining room.) ;)

"SKY"