!*! FREEDOM !*! Southern Caribbean 6/22/14 -Heavy on photos of 2.0 upgrades & menu

CleveCruiser

We just realized from your review that we missed the chocolate extravaganza. Was that advertised? Also missed the final show since the dinner ran late. Of your three servers I think the one on the left (facing us) was also one of our servers. Maybe the bread guy?

The Chocolate Extravaganza was in the fun times, but I only knew about it because of the BTF tour, it was mentioned.

The last show was a repeat of the 80s show at 9:45 (the comedy and magic show was earlier: 7:30). Did you get to see the 80s show? We weren't too stressed about it, figured we have about 5 years to catch them all LOL !

I really liked our wait team. They seemed to get along. With such a large group, we entertained ourselves, but everything was prompt and hot. I liked on the last ship they had a placard on the table with their names on it. I think they should do that.

Would be so great to see your photos too! If you do a review...post it on our roll call page? p.s. I did find you on FB too (stalker alert! :eek:).

Haha well in that case friend request me too so I can stalk you haha , a lot of my pics are on fb as well . I would love to see the video from the hypnotist show

someone once told me " you will get sick of cruising " I just smiled and said " Only when I'm dead " 😀

Wonderful review! Really enjoyed it.

CleveCruiser, clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

cheer.gifGREAT review,GREAT pictures and looks like you all had a GREAT time!!!cheer.gif

26 more days till our Freedom cruise:)

Thank you. It was a good time on a good ship; Have fun on your cruise....stop in and see Seth!

I am wondering about muster drill details. Did you go to a lounge first and then to the lifeboats or did you start at the lifeboats. I have trouble standing for very long and am trying to figure out if I need to request the alternate muster option.

Thanks!

Oh man...I am so bummed that your cruise is over! Thanks or letting us experience it with you. Really great job.

Hi and thanks! It was a learning experience and a chance to reflect.

The muster drill takes a while; it takes longer if they have a hard time clearing the ship/finding people? I would say we stood for at least 10 minutes, and we were not the first ones there. If you have a hard time standing...I would def seek out the alternative.

Did they give you any little prizes from the on board tour? We took the one on another Conquest related ship. We got carved swan soaps, a little backpack and maybe something else I forgot.

Did they give you any little prizes from the on board tour? We took the one on another Conquest related ship. We got carved swan soaps, a little backpack and maybe something else I forgot.

:) Yes.

We received the backpack, the lanyard, the Funships bracelet, a baseball cap, and a soap carved into a beautiful griffin.

They were the icing on the cake, cause the tour is worth it. I wish they would do it earlier in the week; gives you a lot of respect for how the ship is run.

Haha well in that case friend request me too so I can stalk you haha , a lot of my pics are on fb as well . I would love to see the video from the hypnotist show

someone once told me " you will get sick of cruising " I just smiled and said " Only when I'm dead " 😀

Sent you a friend request! then I can post the video to you :D

Awesome review, that looks like a fun itinerary, can't wait until we get the Freedom in Galveston!!!!!

You are going to really like the ship; and the longer itinerary choices too, right? :p

Thank you for the great review it was very helpful! Glad you had a great time!

It was a fun to relive a fun cruise, thanks for your kind words. :)

Hmm I don't have a request

On your home page....click on messages (under your picture on the left) and look at the OTHER tab. Maybe it will be there. FB sometimes hides things there.!

I forgot to post this one:

There is only one plug in room area; I hope Carnival changes that on all future ships so we don't have to bring the extension cord. :o

DSC03236_zps683a68e1.jpg

I did not post this one earlier. Some folks were asking about it:

Carnival Freedom; Cabin 1061, 4 person capacity, convertible couch, and pullman bunk bed (which my daughter said was very comfy).

DSC03201_zps8be70e82.jpg