Just booked! Question about our reservations...

I have only sailed on Royal once, but I just booked a weekend getaway with some girl friends for next April! YAY!

I placed two reservations on hold while we made up our mind, then when I went in to book them I didn't even think about it being under my account. So I now have two cabins booked (one in my name, one in my friends).

So does that mean I will need to make their payments and check them in for the cruise and all that? Or is there someway they can register and access all of their own information? Did I mess everything up? :confused:

I have only sailed on Royal once, but I just booked a weekend getaway with some girl friends for next April! YAY!

I placed two reservations on hold while we made up our mind, then when I went in to book them I didn't even think about it being under my account. So I now have two cabins booked (one in my name, one in my friends).

So does that mean I will need to make their payments and check them in for the cruise and all that? Or is there someway they can register and access all of their own information? Did I mess everything up? :confused:

They should be able to set up themselves. They just need reservation number, name and sailing date/ship.

I would recommend though that all payments are made over the phone.

There have been some issues recently of people making payments online and it making their balance due go up:confused: make sure you keep a printout of original booking prices for both reservations in case you come across a problem;)

Enjoy your cruise:D

Thanks for the info Spurschick!

And completely off topic...but I'm a Spurs fan too!! I used to live in San Antonio when I was kid, it holds a special place in my heart. I even have a huge painting of the Riverwalk in my dining room, lol! :)

Thanks for the info Spurschick!

And completely off topic...but I'm a Spurs fan too!! I used to live in San Antonio when I was kid, it holds a special place in my heart. I even have a huge painting of the Riverwalk in my dining room, lol! :)

:D sorry to disappoint but wrong Spurs. I'm the Uk spurs as in Tottenham Hotspurs:D

But you are still welcome for the info:)

:D sorry to disappoint but wrong Spurs. I'm the Uk spurs as in Tottenham Hotspurs:D

But you are still welcome for the info:)

LOL, oh, I never heard of them (I don't follow football/soccer)! But yes, thank you for the info!:D