Fun times schedule for a future cruise

monstermac

Is there any way to get the Fun Time schedule for a future cruise. Im trying to find the Fun Times for the 6 Day Western Caribbean Carnival Freedom on Dec 7th. Thanks in advanced!

Check here for a review of that cruise, many post the Fun Times or if not have them and will email them to you.

Is there any way to get the Fun Time schedule for a future cruise. Im trying to find the Fun Times for the 6 Day Western Caribbean Carnival Freedom on Dec 7th. Thanks in advanced!

I think the actual Fun Times for the cruise you are going on is not printed till the day before when they know for sure what they have scheduled.

I think the actual Fun Times for the cruise you are going on is not printed till the day before when they know for sure what they have scheduled.

agreed, we once had a cabin near their printing room and saw them coming out the afternoon before.

They dont even schedule comedians until 2-4 weeks before cruise so no way to do a fun times until just before.

The ACTUAL fun times for your cruise is printed on board, and only the day before. So there is no way to get an advanced copy. That said you can find past funtimes for the same ship and ports on here often. It won't be exactly the same, but will give you an idea of what activities will be offered when you cruise.

Thanks everyone for the info. Last cruise I went on (Royal Caribbean) I was able to get the cruise compass in advanced from someone online. It helped to find out what kind of activities and classes the cruise offered. I'll keep searching . . .