Formal Night

Hswillia07

Hi there!

We're sailing the Fantasy in January - Eastern Caribbean Itinerary B. We haven't sailed Disney before, so we can only book 75 days out and I want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row! I'd like to try to reserve my daughter a spot at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for Formal night and so I'm wondering if there is a way to know what night that will be.

Thanks so much!!

Hi there!

We're sailing the Fantasy in January - Eastern Caribbean Itinerary B. We haven't sailed Disney before, so we can only book 75 days out and I want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row! I'd like to try to reserve my daughter a spot at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for Formal night and so I'm wondering if there is a way to know what night that will be.

Thanks so much!!

It's Sunday first sea day. Fantasy is a great ship, that cruise to the Eastern Caribbean really great.

Suggestion, for St Marten look into a private tour with Bernard's tours search on the Internet it's fantastic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by DISNEY FANTASY

Thanks so much! We're very excited :)

The itinerary actually includes San Juan instead of St. Maarten, but I'm sure we'll be back to St. Maarten another time so I will keep that tour in mind - thanks!