Carnival cruise manager problems?

Yes, my future bookings are not showing up despite entering the information. Looks like they changed the format of the page...will wait a bit and see if they get the bugs worked out before calling in

I had problems the other day, called in and she told me to access the Already Booked tab at bottom of page and scroll down to Organizer Access and log in there. It's worked fine since then. She said they just made new changes to improve format and there are still some glitches with it. Also told me since I use Mac and Safari that could be causing the problem (however I've never had an issue before). But as long as I can access my bookings thats all that matters!

Every time I log in it shows two different formats. Depending on which format shows up. It shows two different prices that I owe. It's only a dollar difference, but very strange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had problems the other day, called in and she told me to access the Already Booked tab at bottom of page and scroll down to Organizer Access and log in there. It's worked fine since then. She said they just made new changes to improve format and there are still some glitches with it. Also told me since I use Mac and Safari that could be causing the problem (however I've never had an issue before). But as long as I can access my bookings thats all that matters!

Ahh yes, a Mac + Safari....has to be it...I use a Mac...but I prefer Chrome...hence, I've not had any issues accessing my future bookings.

Ahh yes, a Mac + Safari....has to be it...I use a Mac...but I prefer Chrome...hence, I've not had any issues accessing my future bookings.

I'm using a windows pc & chrome & still having problems. I can only get one of my bookings to show up after I put all the info in EVERY TIME I log in!! Hope they get it fixed soon!! This is very inconvenient!!

I'm using a windows pc & chrome & still having problems. I can only get one of my bookings to show up after I put all the info in EVERY TIME I log in!! Hope they get it fixed soon!! This is very inconvenient!!

Ok...I switched up. MacBookPro....OSX V10...Vmware...Win7...to IE10...to Carnvial Cruise manager.....No problems accessing futre bookings...strange.