Allure Of The Seas - Aqua Spa Type Facility?

I am traveling with my parents (sharing a cabin) as part of a large, family function.

I am wondering if anyone knows if Allure has an "Aqua Spa" type facility on board where you can buy a pass for a week and use the steam/sauna and most importantly, SHOWERS, (to make getting ready / hair and makeup, easier due to three adults sharing a teenie tiny bathroom).

I was on Allure in April (amazing! Cannot wait to return), but did not know about this family trip and did not realize I better check this out.

I remember that in the gym, there was one co-ed toilet, but definitely, no showers like on every other ship I have been on.

Any and all suggestions / help welcomed! (and yes, I did look into getting a solo cabin, but pricing for that is way above the cost for THREE of us to book a promenade view cabin, so it does not make economical sense).

Thanks so much!

Angie:)

I am traveling with my parents (sharing a cabin) as part of a large, family function.

I am wondering if anyone knows if Allure has an "Aqua Spa" type facility on board where you can buy a pass for a week and use the steam/sauna and most importantly, SHOWERS, (to make getting ready / hair and makeup, easier due to three adults sharing a teenie tiny bathroom).

I was on Allure in April (amazing! Cannot wait to return), but did not know about this family trip and did not realize I better check this out.

I remember that in the gym, there was one co-ed toilet, but definitely, no showers like on every other ship I have been on.

Any and all suggestions / help welcomed! (and yes, I did look into getting a solo cabin, but pricing for that is way above the cost for THREE of us to book a promenade view cabin, so it does not make economical sense).

Thanks so much!

Angie:)

There are showers in the fitness center that anyone can use for no extra charge.

There are also steam/sauna facilities for which you must purchase access. We looked into it and were put off by the price, which escapes me. It was not a nominal charge.

There is a Thermal Suite, 1 deck below the main spa area! it has 2 Rainfall showers, 4 Sauna/Steam Rooms (each with a different type of heat), and 4 Heated Stone Loungers. The cost 2 years ago, was about $179 (on Special) for the week, with unlimited visits.

As much as I do not want to spend $180 buckaroos on the Thermal suite for a week, it might be cheap $$$ to have peace in the bathroom back in the cabin!:D

Many Thanks for the responses... So appreciated!

Angie