Additional 2016 dates?

Cruiserpkg

i was seriously thinking the same thing last night.. I need at least may of 2016.. lol!!!! i would think it wont be too long and i am surprised they even have through April 2016 up already..

i can only take vacation May-September due to my job.. and it has to be mid month within those months.. :-/

You're crazy, man! I drive myself nuts in anticipation of my cruises and I usually book them ~6 months out. Booking a cruise 2 years in advance would just crush my soul.

Lol! Hubby says we should do Walt Disney World next year before our kids "outgrow" it! I need to know that I will get back to a cruise someday!!!

Does anyone have a ballpark idea when Carnival will post more sailings? Currently I am seeing up until April 2016. I want to start soon to keep myself dreaming of my next awesome cruise!

I agree with you on that one. :) I like to book 12-24 months out myself. It gives me plenty of time to pay off the cruise, save up spending cash, pay for airfare, etc.

I have a cruise booked for September 2014, and now I'm ready to start planning something big for 2016; probably an eight day.

When I asked my PVP the same question recently about schedules, she told me not to expect anything new until "spring 2015", but that a "partial schedule" might come out earlier. She also said she "wouldn't hold her breath" for a partial schedule. :(