Carnival Liberty

Gem 2014

Glad you enjoyed it. I've definitely sailed on older ships, and have enjoyed them as well. In fact, the Fascination was built in mid 90's and it's one of my favorites. Hope your next cruise is just as fun.:D

Old???

Where do folks get these ideas from??? No offense intended towards the OP either.

Ah, yes, they also be the ones who think 110,000 tons is "small"!:eek:

By comparison to many newer ships, 110,000 is kind of small.

Once upon a time the Fantasy class was considered huge.

Something for everyone! LOL While some people may think Liberty is an older ship, that's my favorite kind! December will be my 3rd cruise on Liberty.....Love that ship! I also wish I could find a 7 night cruise out of Florida on the Sensation or the Imagination.........my kind of ships!

But I know some people want to cruise the newest, biggest, latest model and that's great, too! Like I said, something for everyone! :)

Carnival Liberty 10/14/2014? Eastern Carribean Awesome

We are on the Liberty, sailing from Port Canaveral on October 11, 2014 -- maybe you sailed on her in 2013?

Anyway, we are so looking forward to this cruise! We don't think of her as "old" at all -- in fact, this will be the first ship for us with the 2.0 upgrades. And, for us, Liberty and the other Conquest-class ships are the perfect size.

BTW, I would maybe call the Fantasy-class ships "old" -- but we still love them! We had great cruises on Ecstasy, Elation and Inspiration.