Britannia "Epicurean" Restaurant

HELEN HENRY

Originally Posted by Sealoveragain View Post

Why would you think I don't have a sense of humour? BTW instead of a curtsey I'd much prefer it if you offered to do my laundry.

Originally Posted by Besberry View Post

Hey, she never did my laundry on the 2013 worldie, I guess you're not going to have much luck. I'll be working on her in September, when we have our reunion, but I'm not holding out much hope

Mick, you can 'work on her' in September to your heart's content.... this lady is not for turning (into a washerwoman) :-)

and Sealoveragain.... you've got two chances - little -and none :D

PS I couldn't use the 'multi-quote' button, so had to copy and paste. Tut.

Originally Posted by Sealoveragain View Post

Why would you think I don't have a sense of humour? BTW instead of a curtsey I'd much prefer it if you offered to do my laundry.

Originally Posted by Besberry View Post

Hey, she never did my laundry on the 2013 worldie, I guess you're not going to have much luck. I'll be working on her in September, when we have our reunion, but I'm not holding out much hope

Mick, you can 'work on her' in September to your heart's content.... this lady is not for turning (into a washerwoman) :-)

and Sealoveragain.... you've got two chances - little -and none :D

PS I couldn't use the 'multi-quote' button, so had to copy and paste. Tut.

Oh you old folks! Click on the multi-quote button on the two messages you wish to quote, then click the Post Reply button. Simples (God I hate it when people say that!!)

Hmmm, we were on Arcadia in April. Our friends had a suite on B deck and we had an inside cabin opposite. Being Ligurian we got 1/2 price laundry but they didn't. They used to give their laundry to us then reimburse us.

We are fairly new cruisers with P&O and are about to do another world cruise. We have only ever booked suites and I feel for the extra amount we pay, we really get nothing apart from a bigger cabin and butler service. To have somewhere exclusive for breakfast means nothing to me, when I look at the perks on other cruiselines for suite passengers( for example free laundry and internet) I think I'll be looking elswhere in future.

When I started cruising about 20 years ago one of the attractions for most people was that unless you were sailing on the QE2 you enjoyed the same facilities and ate in the same restaurants regardless of the type of cabin you chose. I personally find it sad that this principle is increasingly being eroded in the mid market sector.