Cancellation Question/Help

rgatt1

So where did you hear all that? Wasn't here because I haven't heard. If the OP tells the agent she'll be arriving later, none of what you wrote happens

2 employees at my agency work as weekend part timers as check in agents. 1 for CCL in Ft. Lauderdale the other for NCL in Miami. I have asked both a few times over the years about different scenarios of No Show vs Cancellation.

My final advise to this discussion was to either cancel the Ex now, cleanly via phone or make her a no-show and do NOT tell the pier agent she is a cancellation.

Sorry if I confused you. I was trying to cover a few bases here.

• 3 weeks later...

My husband and I booked a cruise in september then added a friend of our as a 3rd person. I was just told by my doctor that I am in congestive heart failure and he doesn't think me traveling right now would be wise. Our friend still wants to go on cruise so what Im basically asking is how will it affect him if we just don't show up. We booked early saver which we are right now at 50% cancellation fee but with him being the third person in room will he be able to just go even though we don't cancel and keep the room we have?

Kathy

My husband and I booked a cruise in september then added a friend of our as a 3rd person. I was just told by my doctor that I am in congestive heart failure and he doesn't think me traveling right now would be wise. Our friend still wants to go on cruise so what Im basically asking is how will it affect him if we just don't show up. We booked early saver which we are right now at 50% cancellation fee but with him being the third person in room will he be able to just go even though we don't cancel and keep the room we have?

Kathy

You'd better call Carnival for your answer. I think I've read that one of the original passenger has to still be in the cabin.