Port or Starboard on Glory? - E. Caribbean

kruzzer

We're fixin' to book a balcony cabin for April on the Glory's eastern itinerary. Would a cabin on one side be preferable to the other as far as views in the ports are concerned? (We had a view of cabins on another ship in Cozumel on earlier cruise)

Of course, everybody's docking may change each time, but I thought I'd put it out anyway!

We're fixin' to book a balcony cabin for April on the Glory's eastern itinerary. Would a cabin on one side be preferable to the other as far as views in the ports are concerned? (We had a view of cabins on another ship in Cozumel on earlier cruise)

Of course, everybody's docking may change each time, but I thought I'd put it out anyway!

You've pretty much answered your own question.

We had a port side balcony on our Glory eastern cruise and felt that it was the best way to go. In St Thomas you will have a view over the water at Charlotte Amalie and in St Maarten you will probably be looking at another ship in port but it is funny to watch the stragglers running up to make the ship before sailing.

Archived