Dawn spa passes on Bermuda cruise

1620rock

We are interested in getting a spa pass for our August 8th cruise. Wondering if these passes have been selling out this summer. How much is the pass and do we need to board early to get a pass and where do we puchase them? Did anyone get the pass recently and did you find it worth it? We will not likely book spa services other than a massage for for DH who has back pain. If you buy the pass do you get a discount on spa services? Sorry for all the questions this will be my first cruise with DH and we know there will be lots of families onboard this summer cruise so hoping for an adults only area to relax.

Hello,

We purchased the thermal suites spa pass. The cost is 129.00 for the week. In the main area of the Dawn's thermal suites there is a lap pool, hot tub, jacuzzi, and lounge chairs. They also serve iced water, herbal teas, and coffee. In the locker rooms they have a cold tub, steam room, and showers. There are also quiet rooms with comfy seating to relax in. Since the rooms are at the back of the ship, there is always a good view.

There are no further discounts on spa services with the purchase of the pass. However the spa does offer discounts on their services during port days. They also ran specials throughout the week. For instance on the first day I booked an ultimate mens package with shave and I got a free haircut. So be on the look out for the specials.

You should board early to purchase the passes. They have a limited offering of these passes and on the ships I have been on they have sold out. If you are going to use the pass at least 4 times than it is worth it. It is a nice quiet place to get that extra relaxation in. Was even able to get some exercise in by swimming laps in the pool. Best of both worlds.

The spa staff on the Dawn are wonderful. Say hello to Amber and Ricardo. They were especially great.

Hope this helps with your decision.

Thanks for all the spa pass info. That's sounds perfect we will book them right away and get to the port early. We live about 20 minutes away or in boston traffic 45. We have no status for early boarding because this is our first cruise and we are in an obstructed ocean view. We decided not to spend the extra on a balcony when we don't know how much we will spend on board or in Bermuda but do want to get spa passes in case our cabin feels too shut in and pool deck too crowded. Do they sell the passes in the spa the first day or guest services or before boarding for Boston departures? Trying to figure this out ahead of time so we won't be so confused the first day.

You are going to have a lot of fun. We went on the Dawn in May! You can purchase the spa pass in the Spa at the main desk. The spa is on deck 11 in the back. In the front of the ship there is also a "quiet" area to get some sun. There is a hot tub and lounge chairs that not many people use. It is perfect for reading and enjoying the view. Don't be afraid to ask the person at the spa desk when the best prices are going to be offered for the messages.

The Dawn has one of the best crews at sea in my opinion. Everyone was wonderful! I am sure you are going to have a great vacation.

I am booked into an obstructed ocean view cabin as well, and am so going to get that spa pass! We live about 45 minutes from Boston, but going with my dad who will use the scooter and bring his oxygen.....so I may need to dash off from him to snag a pass! But my cruise is in October, so I have to wait longer. Have a great trip and I hope you post a review!

We are interested in getting a spa pass for our August 8th cruise. Wondering if these passes have been selling out this summer. How much is the pass and do we need to board early to get a pass and where do we puchase them? Did anyone get the pass recently and did you find it worth it? We will not likely book spa services other than a massage for for DH who has back pain. If you buy the pass do you get a discount on spa services? Sorry for all the questions this will be my first cruise with DH and we know there will be lots of families onboard this summer cruise so hoping for an adults only area to relax.

Unfortunately we don't like Dawns spa as the lounger area are men on port side women starboard side and we wanted to relax together .:rolleyes:

Edited by biker@sea