Liberty of the Seas wifi

Hello, I was considering getting the wifi package for our cruise in 2 weeks and was wondering if the connection is satisfactory in the cabins and public areas. For $200 or so I would imagine it is but if anyone can give me their thoughts I'd appreciate it. If I have four devices and purchase the two device plan can I use any two at the same time or are only the same two allowed for the entire week? Thanks.

Hello, I was considering getting the wifi package for our cruise in 2 weeks and was wondering if the connection is satisfactory in the cabins and public areas. For $200 or so I would imagine it is but if anyone can give me their thoughts I'd appreciate it. If I have four devices and purchase the two device plan can I use any two at the same time or are only the same two allowed for the entire week? Thanks.

It's not great and disconnects quite often

We were on LOS last week and purchased the 1 device plan. We were always able to connect in all areas of the ship, however the speed is only adequate. You create an id and password so you can access with multiple devices, but since you log in only one device can be connected at a time. I assume if you buy the 2 device plan you would create two ids and can have two connections to share amongst all of your devices.

• 2 months later...