Jewel of the Seas or Princess for Pacific Northwest!!!

Looking at between Royal or Princess for the Pacific Northwest in 2015, just wondering what Jewel of the Seas is like, food, entertainment, is there lots to do on the ship and if anyone has done the west coast and what they thought of it, the princess ships I'm looking at is either the crown or the ruby. Jewel haven't decided if to do the 8 day out of Vancouver, which would be perfect cause we live in Canada or the 7 day out of LA which my DW always wanted to visit. We've never been on Royal or Princess so what could we expect. We've been on the Carnival Breeze and going on the Carnival Valor out of San Juan, I know the cruise is more than a year out, but this way we can put the deposit down and pay it down.The other question is does the Jewel have the Coca Cola Freestyle?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did Jewel in 2005, it is still my favorite ship to date :)

As for the PNW, we are booked on Jewel for the 10/3 sailing. It will sell out since there are only a few sailings. I don't know if Princess offers more. So pricing may play a role for you since the supply with RCI is low and the demand is HIGH (the roll call has over 1500 replies on the thread already!:eek:)

And I believe all the ships in the RCI fleet have the Freestyle machines now.

Many, if not all, Princess ships have do-it-yourself laundomats. That was a biggie for us. Having said that, we LOVE Jewel. .... it's a wonderful ship..... the perfect size and very beautiful! In fact, we'll be aboard for the Panama Canal next May.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Forums mobile app

Edited by J & G