Computer Labs on Constellation etc.?

bba

On the kroooz-cams.com site, there are pictures of a Computer Lab. Anyone have any info?
If we could download our pictures, it would sure save us aggravation.
Thanks.

BBA

I do not believe that you can download your pictures on the computers in the lab. However, I believe that I saw somewhere on this board, that you can take your camera to the photo shop and they can put them on a disc or print them up for you.

Judy
Constellation, Southern Caribbean - 2/19/05 - [img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2005;2;19;23;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
Infinity, Alaska - 7/25/04 -[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;7;25;17;00;00&timezone=PMT-0545[/img]
2/21/04 - Constellation, Southern Caribbean - Another incredibly wonderful cruise
2/22/03 - Constellation (Just a wonderful, wonderful cruise)
2/22/99 - Mercury
Monarch of the Sea

One thing, don't rely on the photo shop, either. We wanted to get some prints made during our Connie trip on 4/3 and they said the printer was out of service and wouldn't be repaired for the entire cruise.

We were bummed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bba:
On the kroooz-cams.com site, there are pictures of a Computer Lab. Anyone have any info?
If we could download our pictures, it would sure save us aggravation.
Thanks.

BBA<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I think you might be able to download pictures, on the Millennium I know that they gave some adobe priny work shops and people said that they could download pictures also. Lorelle

Archived