Breeze & MDR lunch/breakfast?

brianosaur

Traveling with older parents (70's) who dislike buffets and the chaos that comes with upper deck cafe's.

Actually this will be our third cruise with them and after hearing dad say, "I didn't come all this way on vacation to have to serve myself" a bunch of times, I tend to agree.

My wife and I used to buffet all the time but now usually we only eat there when we are in a time crunch. Something very nice and peaceful about being served and not having to dodge in and out of people while carrying trays of food & drinks.

Anyway, does the Breeze do breakfast & lunch in the master dining rooms every day?

I had read something different on another thread and wanted to confirm.

Edited by brianosaur

Brunch? What kinda crap is that? :confused::mad:

Those are the days I would want to take it slow & easy, wanting to sit down for both breakfast and lunch.

What time is brunch from?

...and do you know what they serve?

Brunch? What kinda crap is that? :confused::mad:

Those are the days I would want to take it slow & easy, wanting to sit down for both breakfast and lunch.

What time is brunch from?

...and do you know what they serve?

Brunch is usually 8:30-1:00. They have both breakfast and lunch foods. Smoked Salmon, Eggs, Pancakes, French Toast, Steak & Eggs, pork Chops, ceaser salads, roast chicken, tomato soup, cheesecake, banana pie.

Can we do brunch for breakfast and lunch? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes.

I did that on my last day on the Sunshine. Pork chops and cheese grits for breakfast and Caesar salad and mac and chz for lunch.

14680283826_19f37feb77.jpg

image by alrichards4003, on Flickr

14680283836_44658cfb49.jpg

14680284016_dcb3b1b008.jpg

Yum! Honestly on victory last year, was not impressed with the lunch menu.. we ended up leaving and going to the buffet before ordering. The brunch menu, however, looks delicious!

Brunch is usually 8:30-1:00. They have both breakfast and lunch foods. Smoked Salmon, Eggs, Pancakes, French Toast, Steak & Eggs, pork Chops, ceaser salads, roast chicken, tomato soup, cheesecake, banana pie.

OOHHHHHHH! :p 8:30 - 1:00 That's fine then. :D

Thought you were going to say something like 10:45 - 1:00

I guess they just don't want to close, and it sounds like full bfast anywaze.

Can hit up the eggs at 8:30 & swing back on through at 1:00

Can we do brunch for breakfast and lunch? :D

They have hours and I'm not sure but I think the MDR is only open 9 am to 1:30 pm. Personally I don't care for the brunch menu. I think having brunch saves Carnival a lot of man hours and the service isn't what you get at dinner.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=43413728&postcount=32

In her Freedom review, CleveCruiser provided a photo of the menu in the link above. You can pretty much get everything that you would normally get a breakfast, with many more options as well. I believe that the Brunch menu is the same on all ships. It is not a buffet at all, and the hours are fairly long - something like 8:30 to 2. Clevecruiser said that she went at 9am.