a few questions on majesty

Hi

We are travelling on the Majesty Adriatic Explorer Itinerary on the 8th August and wondered if anyone can answer several questions for us.

Firstly has anyone stayed in cabin 6036 and how was it ?

Can anyone tell me what time passengers on the Thomson excursions get to disembark the ship in Venice as I understand it arrives in port at 7.30am ( we are doing the Venice on your own excursion) .

What time can you start to get breakfast from in the restaurants and if they are not open what is there available to grab before we go ?

Is the Le Bistro restaurant available to book as soon as we arrive on board as we would like to book it for the captains night ( we have done a number of the captains nights previously and don't want to use up valuable luggage space this year with suits , fancy frock , etc. !! ).

Also a big hi to anyone else who is doing this cruise

look forward to seeing you there !!

Firstly has anyone stayed in cabin 6036 and how was it ?

Only stayed in steerage on decks 3 and 4

Can anyone tell me what time passengers on the Thomson excursions get to disembark the ship in Venice as I understand it arrives in port at 7.30am ( we are doing the Venice on your own excursion) .

We got off just after 8am last year, but we made our own way into Venice and was not on the excursion, hopefully someone who has done that trip will come on and give you the answer.

What time can you start to get breakfast from in the restaurants and if they are not open what is there available to grab before we go ?

I think the buffets open around 6ish, we were able to get a coffee to take up onto top deck for the Venice sail-in, there will be food there around that time as well. Don't miss the sail-in's for Venice and Kotor, wonderful.

Is the Le Bistro restaurant available to book as soon as we arrive on board as we would like to book it for the captains night ( we have done a number of the captains nights previously and don't want to use up valuable luggage space this year with suits , fancy frock , etc. !! ).

Yes.

HTH

Joe.

Venice On Your Own Full Day (7 hours) left at 09:15, whereas the Half Day (4 hours) left at 09:45, but you needed to be in the Royal Fireworks lounge 10 minutes before.

Continental breakfast starts in Cafe Royale at 6 am, and then the full breakfast options from Cafe Royale, Piazza San Marco and Seven Seas from 7 am.

Edited by Sailaway487

Thanks for the reply

Did the Thomson tours passengers get off the ship before anyone else as that has always been how we have found it if there are tender ports ( I don't think Venice is a tender port is it ? ) .

We have opted for the whole day Venice on your own

Thanks for the reply

Did the Thomson tours passengers get off the ship before anyone else as that has always been how we have found it if there are tender ports ( I don't think Venice is a tender port is it ? ) .

We have opted for the whole day Venice on your own

Venice is not a tender port so you can get off as soon as the ship has port clearance. Usually ship's excursions do leave the ship before independent travellers at tender ports.

I was often on deck with a coffee from the buffet at 6am. Great when entering Venice. Must agree with the advice on Kotor.

There is plenty of information on the web on how best to get to the tourist Venice from the port -Try Toms Port Guides