Price Drop WOOT WOOT

firerunner

got an OBC of $199.00 since we already paid in full. Is there a way to check my OBC on the carnival website to be sure I have it. I can see that they dropped the price but I don't see OBC listed any were. Does it take a day or so to show up??:confused:

got an OBC of $199.00 since we already paid in full. Is there a way to check my OBC on the carnival website to be sure I have it. I can see that they dropped the price but I don't see OBC listed any were. Does it take a day or so to show up??:confused:

Give it 24 hours. If you don't see it, then call. It doesn't always show up right away.

Edited by cruizinisthebest

Are price drops automatically applied? Does Carnival email you to let you know?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No it's up to you to check the prices. If you it has gone down from what you originally booked at, call and see about an adjustment. Most every rate is eligible for a price drop up to your final payment date. Only Early Saver bookings are eligible for price drops beyond final payment. You can get them up to 2 days before you sail. Check often. Carnival prices can change several times a day sometimes.

Yes, go to your booking and click on view cruise documents. Cluck on print general boarding and once that screen comes up scroll down to the second page where it shows itemized charges. There's a box right below that where it will show your Obc :)

No it's up to you to check the prices. If you it has gone down from what you originally booked at, call and see about an adjustment. Most every rate is eligible for a price drop up to your final payment date. Only Early Saver bookings are eligible for price drops beyond final payment. You can get them up to 2 days before you sail. Check often. Carnival prices can change several times a day sometimes.

Thanks!

In where it shows the total of what you paid, look on the LEFT you will see FEES AND CREDITS and the amount will show there.. hope this helps?

Plus, if you did get the OBC from the price protection claim form, you would have recieved an email confirmation? Just print that out and be sure to have it with you when you sail, just incase its challenged on your first day.

Are price drops automatically applied? Does Carnival email you to let you know?

No.. and No.. you have to be watching for price drops yourself.. then call Carnival or your TA. Once approved or declined then they will email you.

Edited by mosiegirl

I have already paid for my cruise in full, but the final payment date hasn't passed. Can I still ask for an OBC if the price drops? is it tied to whether you have paid or whether the date has passed?

I have already paid for my cruise in full, but the final payment date hasn't passed. Can I still ask for an OBC if the price drops? is it tied to whether you have paid or whether the date has passed?

If you booked Early Saver you can still get the OBC. Any other fare, no.

Yes you can but since final payment has not passed should be able to get credit to cc if you have used one. Or you could take it in obc.

Because it is a HC room I always have to call and get the price protection. They say its an Occupancy Restricted room hence why I call.

I called last night and within 20 mins my account reflected it. I have a Balance owing of about 300.00 so they took it from there.

Therefore I am not sure how it will work for everyone else.

Just a reminder to watch for price drops go here

http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer/#

and to submit a price protection form go here

http://www.carnival.com/request-forms/price-protection-claim.aspx

Have a great day!!!!

I just checked and have an early saver rate. Nice!

Yes you can but since final payment has not passed should be able to get credit to cc if you have used one. Or you could take it in obc.

Good thing you have better reading comprehension than I do! That should teach me to not read the boards so late at night.