1st Night Dinner & Show reservation

sailorwife

Two ways really... you can do it online on your MyNCL account, or contact your travel agent (if you have booked through an agent other than NCL) or your NCL Personal Cruise Consultant (or any Customer Service person if you aren't assigned to one) and have them make the reservation for you.

Thank You for your answer but I would also like to know how I book them at 90 days before

Thanks

Have you registered for myncl? That gives you access to your booking details, and you can probably book shore excursions and gifts already. At 90 days, restaurant reservations will open up there.

Usually you have to pay for any reservations by credit card, but I believe that if you have the UDP then it doesn't charge you (haven't tried it myself because I don't buy the UDP and don't usually prebook restaurants).

Have you registered for myncl? That gives you access to your booking details, and you can probably book shore excursions and gifts already. At 90 days, restaurant reservations will open up there.

Usually you have to pay for any reservations by credit card, but I believe that if you have the UDP then it doesn't charge you (haven't tried it myself because I don't buy the UDP and don't usually prebook restaurants).

Thanks KeithJenner, that is what I wanted to know, yes I am on myncl, so I marked it on my calendar for the 90 days

sailorwife:)

This is correct. However, it's worth pointing out that after you select a restaurant, time and number in party (only one of which needs the UDP) you are not able to adjust that reservation yourself online in any way. In order to modify the reservation you must call NCL. I had to do this for my last cruise and was a waste of time for such a simple and easy adjustment...it makes no sense for them not to permit us to modify reservations online and I hope that they add that feature soon.

Sent from my iPad

If we do not buy the dining package until we get on the ship, can we book the Illusionarium for the first night and have the charge removed at a later time?

If you do not book the UDP they will not remove the charge. You must pay for the show.

If what you meant is if you book the show and then choose to cancel before the cruise then you may do so but you will have to do this through your TA or over the phone. Cancellations as stated earlier cannot be done online.

Rochelle

If you do not book the UDP they will not remove the charge. You must pay for the show.

If what you meant is if you book the show and then choose to cancel before the cruise then you may do so but you will have to do this through your TA or over the phone. Cancellations as stated earlier cannot be done online.

Rochelle

I believe that the question is, if they book the Illusionarium online (having to pay upfront) and then buy the UDP when they board, will they get the money back that they paid for the show.

I don't know the answer I'm afraid (my gut feeling is that you will, but I don't know for sure). Hopefully someone else can help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk