Rental car agency near the port in Honolulu

lgarner

I read on one of these threads that Enterprise has a location 4 or 5 blocks from the port in Honolulu I found 5 Enterprise locations in Honolulu - which one is the right one?

609 Ahua Street

1221 Kapiolani Blvd

445 Seaside Ave

677 Ala Moana Blvd

Airport - I know this one is not right but have no clue about the other 4.

Thanks. Anyone have any comments - good or bad about Enterprise? I was going to use them because we could walk to the car pickup - maybe???

I am so glad you found this info and I hope someone gets back to you. We want to rent a car in Honolulu also and am confused about how to go about it. And I am so glad to see you posting about an upcoming cruise. I have posted to and followed your thread in floataway lounge (Napa, CA) and I have to say that I so admire your spirit and determination. When are you going? We are on Infinity 10/09 and so looking forward to it. Keep smilin and God Bless You.

Karen

I'm pretty sure it's the 677 Ala Moana Blvd location. I mapped it and it's on Ala Moana by Coral Street - that would place it about 4-5 blocks from Aloha Tower. If I remember correctly, that's the building with American Express Travel Services on the ground floor.

Spleen

Karen, Have a great time!

Spleen93 - thanks! You have been a big help here and on other questions!

basilh - I think they use a shuttle and on some of the islands, the shuttle is not all that trustworthy according to reports on the Hawaii thread.

• 9 months later...

We rented a car from National Car Rental on Ala Moana Blvd after our cruise on POAM last summer. I called them from the ship before we disembarked and they sent a shuttle to pick us up at the port and drop us off at their Ala Moana Location, which was about 10 minutes away. The girl at the counter was very helpful and provided us with maps and directions. We were also able to drop the car off at the Honolulu airport without being charged an extra fee.

Archived