Behind the Fun Tour 5 Day vs 8 Day Cruise?

CoasterJoe

We are doing a Back to Back on Liberty and want to do the behind the fun tour on one of the cruises. Is it the same cost and length for both? I thought I remembered it was shorter on the shorter sailings but I could be wrong.:confused:

I have been repeatedly told (by JH, Mischelle on CCL Social Media, and the shore excursions desk) that the cost depends on the size of the ship, not the length of the cruise. The website does explicitly state the opposite, but it is Carnival. We were planning to do the tour of the Glory (Conquest class) last summer during the first leg of our b2b, which was 4 days and they wanted to charge us the full $95pp for it. We passed and did it on the Fantasy a few months later.

I have been repeatedly told (by JH, Mischelle on CCL Social Media, and the shore excursions desk) that the cost depends on the size of the ship, not the length of the cruise. The website does explicitly state the opposite, but it is Carnival. We were planning to do the tour of the Glory (Conquest class) last summer during the first leg of our b2b, which was 4 days and they wanted to charge us the full $95pp for it. We passed and did it on the Fantasy a few months later.

Pricing by the size of the ship would make more sense. Thanks!