Carnival Splendor Steakhouse - Save Your Money

cruisernbn05

We have only tried the steakhouse once on the Conquest and we did enjoy it. Everything was wonderful but a lot of food.

That being said, I think what everyone is getting at is that everyone has an opinion and everyone is entitiled to share that opinion. I believe I can honestly say that most people on this site want to read others opinions. But, when you start a thread making it sound like no one should ever go to the steakhouse on Carnival Splendor it is a bit drastic. Come on here, state what happened and how you felt but don't make it sound like the end of the world or make statements like "it ruined my whole cruise". People will attack for that. I have found that anyone who is not being an alarmist by posting crazy titles or that is giving a fair and balanced opinion of something on Carnival is not blasted, but thanked for give a fair and honest review.

I have eaten in many Carnival Steakhouses, starting back when they were called the Supper Club, somewhere around 100 meals, never once have I had a bad meal or bad service, I guess some people like myself are easy to please and see the good things in life unlike those who always have a dark cloud hanging over their head, perhaps you expect too much in life.