Help me pick a June 2016 Cruise

We've decided to plan a family vacation to celebrate DD's HS graduation in 2016. Obviously it would be after graduation, so that means June at the earliest.

DD wants to see Mickey Mouse at some point, so that means either:

A) Stop at Disney World/Land pre- or post-cruise

B) Take a Disney cruise

The entire family enjoyed our FOS cruise, and DW & I enjoyed Oasis. Both of those were W. Caribbean, so we'd probably go for Eastern this trip.

BUT, we can't decide if we should go back to FOS, back to Oasis, try NCL's Getaway (out of Miami), do a Disney Cruise, or something else?

We're a family of 5 and hope to let DD take a friend. My parents would also probably join us as would my sister, BiL, and their DD. If everybody does, we're looking at ages from 70+ to 7.

Comparing prices for June 2015 (since 2016 sailings haven't been announced), Disney is ~ same cost as Oasis. NCL Getaway is slightly cheaper than Freedom, but something seems "off" (I don't know what) about it.

Aaaarggghhh. Any advice? Suggestions? Ideas?

Is your daughter a true Disney fan? If so, a Disney cruise may be the way to go; the food and service is impeccable!

We're all Disney fans to some degree (DD & DW more so than me). The cost is just :eek:.

I know it's impossible to choose when you don't know what the options are (since sailings aren't announced), but I'd love to get a plan in place and then if a new option comes up jump on it.

I just got home from The Getaway and loved it. I cruised wit my 11 year old gd and she had a blast. So much to see and do we didn't get to do it all.....

I am a D+ on Royal but the last several cruises with them have been OK but not great.