Favorite Carnival frozen drink

kembo

• 5 weeks later...
Fun Ship Special!! Have the 1st as soon as we board, and then have another soon after lol. I usually try most of the DODs, usually like them, but also go back to that Fun Ship Special. It tastes like vacation!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Forums mobile app

Do you have a pic of a Fun Ship Special? Is it frozen? What is in it?

Last cruise on the Magic I had a Fun Ship special and that was the only alcoholic drink I had the entire cruise. LoL. Since honeymoon cruise will be onboard the Elation we decided we're going to splurge a but for the occasion 😉. I love Mango so I'm definitely going to try a "Kiss on The Lips" as well as anything with apple in it but Funship special will be in hand as soon as we board!! Also do all ships offer shots in the MDR or is that only at the bars....and do you get to keep any of the glasses?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Last cruise on the Magic I had a Fun Ship special and that was the only alcoholic drink I had the entire cruise. LoL. Since honeymoon cruise will be onboard the Elation we decided we're going to splurge a but for the occasion . I love Mango so I'm definitely going to try a "Kiss on The Lips" as well as anything with apple in it but Funship special will be in hand as soon as we board!! Also do all ships offer shots in the MDR or is that only at the bars....and do you get to keep any of the glasses?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Every ship I've been on lately has a couple of bar waiters coming around to tables, asking if you would like to purchase a shot in a souvenir glass. There is a variety available, and 4 different colors of glasses to choose from. I can't remember the price exactly, from memory it seems to be around $8. We bought some once just to keep the shot glasses.