On-board Booking

Ugaaucruisers

When booking on-board, can you book more than 1 cabin? We would like to book at least 2 cabins for a cruise while on our next cruise. Would be booking a cabin for ourselves and 1 or 2 for our children.

Thanks!

Yes you can.

I even booked (and was told it's standard procedure so long as you book 3 or fewer cabins, if you need more they just need approvals from their manager) on board, and got all book-on-board promotions, for people not sailing on the ship, even though I did not book anything for myself.

Just have the passengers names, DOB, captain's club number if they have one, mailing address and phone. They even took their credit card numbers I had written down not insisting on "swiping" my card for the reservation.

Yes you can.

I even booked (and was told it's standard procedure so long as you book 3 or fewer cabins, if you need more they just need approvals from their manager) on board, and got all book-on-board promotions, for people not sailing on the ship, even though I did not book anything for myself.

Just have the passengers names, DOB, captain's club number if they have one, mailing address and phone. They even took their credit card numbers I had written down not insisting on "swiping" my card for the reservation.

Thanks! That is great!!!