BREEZE: Advice on Aft Cabin on Deck Two

Happy Saturday! We are scheduled to sail on the Breeze and just received a free upgrade offer, which would let us switch from our just-booked interior cabin midship on Deck 7 (Empress) to an aft-facing oceanview on Deck 2.

Any thoughts re: engine noise (or anything else) we should consider? We had a balcony on our last cruise (I prefer lounging up on one of the main decks), so losing a small balcony or not having a window isn't a big deal.

This will be an 8-day Southern Carib cruise.

Thanks much. :D

Happy Saturday! We are scheduled to sail on the Breeze and just received a free upgrade offer, which would let us switch from our just-booked interior cabin midship on Deck 7 (Empress) to an aft-facing oceanview on Deck 2.

Any thoughts re: engine noise (or anything else) we should consider? We had a balcony on our last cruise (I prefer lounging up on one of the main decks), so losing a small balcony or not having a window isn't a big deal.

This will be an 8-day Southern Carib cruise.

Thanks much. :D

Stayed on Deck two cabin window faced the ships wake. Some of these rooms are odd shaped some larger layouts then standard ocean view cabins. I did not have any vibration cabin was fine. I did have a cabin on the Glory same location and boy did that cabin vibrate. So I guess since the Breeze is newer the engines are better therefore don't give off that horrible vibration that an older ship does. Enjoy the Breeze it's Carnivals most impressive ship I've ever been on.