Equinox daily activities?

HammerTownGal

Hello:)

Leaving in 6 weeks for a 13 day Mediterranean cruise on the Equinox! Just wondering if anyone has any recent examples of the daily activities on board; specifically, I am interested in the exercise classes (i.e. what classes are offered and at what times etc.) as well as drink of the day prices and trivia contests (myself and the 5 others in my nerdy family would all like to take part in a "pub quiz" if they exist on board:).

Also, what time are the pools open until? Are any of them heated?

I have a classic drink package...I was wondering how many bottles of water you can get at one time? I drink a lot of water....lol. And what is the maximum sized bottle available? Is it possible to grab a 1.5L bottle of water when leaving the ship for the day...any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for the info.

We were on the Eclipse last year out of Southampton for 28 days. At every port they were selling water as you disembarked. You showed your card and got a large bottle of cold water. I love the Classic Package. I don't drink hard alcohol but love wine, fresh squeezed orange juice, fancy coffee and unlimited bottled water! We are going to Hawaii in September. I moved my reservation from Princess to Celebrity when they brought back the 123 GO Promotion!

Another tip,

There is always water in your fridge, if you need to, use that get a bottle from the bar and replace it, or indeed pick some up on your travels and put them in your room fridge so that you always have a stash so to speak.