snorkel equipment rental on Breakaway?

I have never cruised Norwegian before, but have taken over 25 cruises on other lines. Most offer snorkel equipment rentals onboard for use on the islands. I did a search on the Norwegian page and can't find out if Norwegian does this or not. We will be on the Breakaway to Bermuda next May and the kids want to snorkel. Will they have equipment we can rent so we don't have to lug ours from home?

Thank you in advance for the help! ~ T

We bring our own mask and snorkel. That will fit easily in your suitcase. You can get by easily without the fins. Normal people swimming don't use fins. You really don't need them and they take up too much room in the suitcase.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't seen rentals onboard. That, of course doesn't mean they don't exist, but we'll be bringing our own mask and snorkel when we travel to Bermuda. I've seen several places on the island mention that they rent equipment, so the fins should be easy to come by.

I have never cruised Norwegian before, but have taken over 25 cruises on other lines. Most offer snorkel equipment rentals onboard for use on the islands. I did a search on the Norwegian page and can't find out if Norwegian does this or not. We will be on the Breakaway to Bermuda next May and the kids want to snorkel. Will they have equipment we can rent so we don't have to lug ours from home?

Thank you in advance for the help! ~ T

I'd like to hear which cruise lines offer snorkel equipment rental onboard. :confused: This is the first time I've ever heard of this.