Second Price Reduction?? possible?

mosiegirl

With their new More = Merrier rates mine went down.. for the second time in a month. I bought Early Saver and I'm paid in full.

Now I already begged for the OBC for the first price reduction(didn't want the upgrade).. and in looking at the price reduction form it says if your rate came with OBC you will forfeit it when using this form.. so does that mean I will LOOSE the first OBC credit I was given last week if I apply now for this second price reduction?? I don't want to loose the first OBC I got as its bigger than what this new one would be..

I know people have said you can keep applying for price protection up to near when you sail..but does this mean that they will continue to add OBC so it accumulates and builds?

Any experienced help would be great.. thx :)

I always call for ES Adjustments instead of filling out the form. They will do it for you and send you an email confirmation. Just call the regular carnival number.

I just call my PVP and he does it while I'm on the phone.

I just called mine a short while ago... and got another few dollars in obc.. added to the obc I already got for price protection last week.. I'm happy ! I'll keep checking the rates..

i booked an es how di i know what catagory i am?

The way I check is by consulting the deck plans on Carnival.com. I plug in my cabin number and check using their key.

The online booking system also makes it pretty easy to keep track because they'll ask if you're forward, midship or aft, and which deck you are--it's how we track price drops.