Dolphin Quest Bermuda

Addictedtocruising

Does anyone know which program you get when doing a Royal Caribbean ship excursion? It states dolphin experience and I'm having a hard time trying to figure the difference between the actual programs on the DQ web site and this one.

I'm steering towards the ship excursion since the last time we took our Granddaughter on a cruise we had to cancel the night before as she got sick, whereas DQ requires 48 hours advance notice and we would be at sea if I had to cancel for any reason.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you :)

Donna

Is dolphin quest the one at the fort? I did this a couple of years ago.How long are you in Bermuda?I was there 3 days and the first day I went to dolphin quest and signed up for the next day. It was alot of fun and full of dolphin information.

Laura

Is dolphin quest the one at the fort? I did this a couple of years ago.How long are you in Bermuda?I was there 3 days and the first day I went to dolphin quest and signed up for the next day. It was alot of fun and full of dolphin information.

Laura

Yes, the one at the fort. We will arrive in Bermuda on a Monday morning and leave Tuesday at 5, I am going to book the swim for the second day since it is right there close to the ship.

I am still looking for anyone that has done the ship excursion to see which program it was compared to the different ones that can be done straight through DQ

I think my 11 year old would love the encounter!

Thanks for your reply Laura :)

• 1 year later...
I know this is an old thread, but we are wondering the same thing for our Bermuda cruise in 2 weeks.

Thank you anyone who can answer this question.

A group of us just did the DQ excursion booked through Royal Caribbean.

They do not allow participants to have cameras but spectators are welcome to take pictures.

Highlights of our excursion can be seen here:

Enjoy your cruise!

They do not allow participants to have cameras but spectators are welcome to take pictures.

Enjoy your cruise!

Sad seeing the Dolphins penned up like that again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you so much. We actually just booked it with the DQ privately. Being so close to the ship we figured it would be all right. I won't participate so I guess I'll be the camera(wo)man.

Again, thank you, we enjoyed the video. :)

Thank you so much. We actually just booked it with the DQ privately. Being so close to the ship we figured it would be all right. I won't participate so I guess I'll be the camera(wo)man.

Again, thank you, we enjoyed the video. :)

You are almost always better off booking excursions privately. Thru the cruise line you usually get less at a higher cost.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk