Behind The Fun Tour on Breeze???

ginak82

I searched the threads and can't seem to find an answer. Does anyone know if the Behind The Fun tour is offered on the Breeze? I did it on the Freedom 4 years ago and it was awesome! We are bringing 2 cruising newbies along in September and would love to do this tour with them.

Thanks ~ Gina 😃

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We're going too. Booking first thing I do on ship.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

So do they offer it on all ships? I've never seen anyone mention in a review or elsewhere that they've done it on the Breeze. Guess the excursion desk will be my first stop when we board 😄

I did it on the Breeze in April 2013 and I love it..... after we eat lunch I went to the excursions desk and sign up for it.....we had 2 different tours one at 9:00 and one at 9:30....I switch to the 9:30 one and we had Sonja and she was fanatastic.....

We took the Behind the Fun tour on the Breeze this past May. And we booked it 1st thing when we boarded the ship. Apparently it was popular because there was two groups doing it the day we did.

Thanks everyone! Definitely going to book it as soon as we board. It's worth the $95 dollars for sure.

Does anyone remember the dress code? Was it tennis shoes and shorts required?

You have to wear close toe shoes ...if not they send you back to the cabin to change your shoes.....you do walk up and down steps so shorts or capris might work good for the tour...........the fun tour is seeing the galley where they prepare the meals the chef for the steakhouse, the freezers the engine control ,staff area, I-95 corridor, morgue area and brig, backstage area for shows, get to talk to the captain and take pictures and the very front area were the crew can hang out and take pictures again......

Edited by dainew

You have to wear close toe shoes ...if not they send you back to the cabin to change your shoes.....you do walk up and down steps so shorts or capris might work good for the tour...........the fun tour is seeing the galley where they prepare the meals the chef for the steakhouse, the freezers the engine control ,staff area, I-95 corridor, morgue area and brig, backstage area for shows, get to talk to the captain and take pictures and the very front area were the crew can hang out and take pictures again......

Thank you! I thought it was closed toe shoes but wanted to be sure. Have to make sure the MIL and SIL pack some tennis shoes 😄

What is the Fun Tour? What makes it cost so much?

If you love cruise ships it's the most awesome tour ever! Not sure why the price is so high but IMHO it's totally worth it. The tour is exactly what it says it is...Behind the Fun. You get to see all the behind the scenes stuff and the best part is going to the bridge and meeting the captain and seeing the amazing view. You should try it once if cruising is your thing.