Itinerary change - Motril/Malaga - and other stuff!

Can anyone help??

Have heard last week that Motril was swapped for Malaga due to customer feedback, have checked Thoms site but Motril still showing?

Also having recently being diagnosed with Coeliac Disease, feedback from recent cruisers on the Dream has been far from positive.

You have to choose you meal the night before :mad:

Only puddings availabe Ice cream or fruit :mad: (especially as i am lactose intolerant so fruit for me for 2 weeks)

and no High Tea :mad:

Spoke to the welfare team and they too seemed to be under the impression that service was the same as the celebration (dinner selected on the night from a Gluten Free Menu, and various puddings plus high tea) and are going to investigate. Will be interesting to see what happens (not holding my breathe)

Have recently just cruised with Fred and P & O and experienced no problems at all.......(although we did find the last occupants shoes under the bed on P & O :D)

And with Tequila sunrise missing and Supplement for the AI not very happy

Hi,

We came back last Saturday and Motril was swapped for Malaga because of customer feedback. Malaga was nice though.

My wife is Gluten free and every night she was handed the menu for the next days lunch and evening meal which to be honest is pretty organised. We ate in the main restaurant "The Meridian" every night and service was exellent apart from the Saturday lunch before we left (as they forgot she was gluten free and brought her food in batter). Other than that service was amazing to be honest.

When we arrived late after our baggage arrived after 90 mins we were pretty tired. We got on to the ship at about 9pm and made our way to the Lido as we were starving. We were used to helping ourselves in the buffet so was a bit surprised when you were served by a member of staff because of norovirus. As it turned out though it is far more hygenic to didnt mind at all. Forgot to mention as this was out 8th Thomson cruise we were greeted with a bottle of Proescco in our cabin. We took it to the Meridian on the Thursday night and they swapped it for a chilled one :D

One last thing...the water went off for 1 day in our cabin. So no shower of cleaning teeth in the cabin. As our's was the last deck to have their water put back on we received a £75 credit to our account which was pretty fair.

All in all a very nice cruise!!

Weather was of course fab!

I have just had a reply from an email I sent to Thomsons about the change of Motril to Malaga they said they were still going to Motril, I guess I will just have to wait till the 16th Aug to find out where we are going!!!!!!!

I also asked thomson's about the motril/malaga and I was also told it was motril . I was enquiring as we booked a trip to granada and malaga to granada is much further than motril to granada .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I also asked thomson's about the motril/malaga and I was also told it was motril . I was enquiring as we booked a trip to granada and malaga to granada is much further than motril to granada .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Still a very 'do-able' trip from Malaga to Granada as it is motorway all the way. Takes about 1 hour 40 minutes which is approximately 40 minutes more than going from Motril..

Edited by campolady