Time for beach in Cozumel?

jimbug

Hello,

There will be 3 of us "girls" on the Carnival Liberty to Cozumel in March, and our scheduled port time is 11am-11pm. Since we will be the very LAST ship to arrive in Coz out of 10 that day (according to CruiseCal), I'm guessing we may have to tender in, and therefore won't be able to get on shore until sometime closer to noon.

We plan to book a Carnival ATV excursion that leaves at 3:00 p.m. If we arrived onshore at noon, do you think that would give us enough time to enjoy Paradise Beach or Palm Beach for a little while? I'm trying to factor in taxi time both ways, plus getting settled in chairs, etc., etc. Trying to get info from those who may have already done something like this...info appreciated--thanks!!

Sorry I can't answer this question for you, but I am really interested in the responses myself. My BF and I think we are going to book the Hideaway Power Boat & Beach Escape thru Carnival and I was trying to figure out if we'd have time to hit a beach for a little while as well.

I have heard the great things about Nachi Cocum, but I dont think we'd have enough time to enjoy the all-inclusive. I am hoping that we'd be able to do the Powerboat excursion, hit up the beach, and maybe do some light shopping (around the pier?) all before dinner....Is this possible? I also don't know what time Carnival would book us for the Powerboat excursion?! :confused: Any thoughts much appreciated!! Thanks!!!:)

Archived