Bermuda 2 Day Itineraries

Reesa123

I have been to Bermuda before but have just taken the ferry into town and walked around a bit. Can anyone please share your Bermuda Itinerary and Must do Places/eatieries. I'm going on the Explorer Oct. 18th with a good number of family members, that include adults, kids, various, financial means and fitness levels but I just want to get a to do list going b/c otherwise my highlight will be the ferry into town and just buying a duty free watch or something. Please share!!!!!!!!

We just came back from our Breakaway cruise and loved both the ship and Bermuda!

We went to Horseshoe Beach on one day. Most beautiful beach we've ever been to. It does get crowded but if you walk to the left it is less so. There are gorgeous coves and rock formations that are stunning.

We also did Rising Son Catamaran excursion one day. Lots of snorkeling, swimming, kayaking. The crew was great.

There is a lot to do at the Royal Navy Dockyard as well. Mini Golf, restaurants and little gift shops.

We were there for 3 days and ran out of time.

We wanted to go to Gibbs Lighthouse and Hamilton and the Crystal Caves but ran out of time.

Public transportation is easy to use.

Have fun!!!

~Robin

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day