Mariner Rm 3600, 3602, 3604???

Need your help; I posted another thread about Boleros being right above these rooms. Someone said it would be very loud at night. Just wondering has anyone ever experienced either room 3600, 3602 or 3604?

Unfortunately we dont have a lot of choices left except for a few rooms on the bottom floor completely aft.

• 6 years later...

I have very little info but thought to add it here since you aren't getting many replies. Last April we were on a sister ship, Voyager, and i met a couple at Solarium pool who told me their family had booked 7 or 8 cabins right there. They said they'd wondered/worried about noise but that everything was quiet. They also said that the stateroom attendant had told them that there was extra layer of material above those cabins for noise protection. We are about to sail Mariner on the 8th. We'll ask around and if we hear anything we'll let ya know.

I will also add that if you get a lot of noise you can tell someone. We once got a bar credit for a similar complaint. We're diamond and have always felt that thr staff is pretty good with complaints. Good luck!

I have very little info but thought to add it here since you aren't getting many replies. Last April we were on a sister ship, Voyager, and i met a couple at Solarium pool who told me their family had booked 7 or 8 cabins right there. They said they'd wondered/worried about noise but that everything was quiet. They also said that the stateroom attendant had told them that there was extra layer of material above those cabins for noise protection. We are about to sail Mariner on the 8th. We'll ask around and if we hear anything we'll let ya know.

I will also add that if you get a lot of noise you can tell someone. We once got a bar credit for a similar complaint. We're diamond and have always felt that thr staff is pretty good with complaints. Good luck!

Thank you! Have a great cruise!! :D

There shouldn't be a noise factor, but be aware that on Voyager class ships, you can't go from one end of the ship to the other because the ice rink is in the middle of decks 2 and 3. Our first cruise on a Voyager class ship was on deck 3 and it was fine other than too much walking for DH who has some mobility issues.

I need a window as I'm claustrophobic so we now book balcony cabins on ships with ice rinks.

Enjoy your cruise.

Archived