What IT Department?

CounselorCruiser

So, we both received emails that we could run off our X-Press passes for our Nov. 5 TA cruise on the Constellation. When we clicked on the link, we were told that they couldn't access the reservation. OK ... maybe I was a little too quick. Over a week later and I'm still trying ... and reading about others having problems with the Celebrity web site. So today, after we've changed cabins and want to check the new reservation, I still can't get into the system. So I went to the 'Contact Us' site and sent an email bemoaning my concerning. When I send the email, I get an message that the page no longer exists. What the ...? So I send another email inquiring about the message ... yeah, you're way ahead of me ... and yes, the same message comes up. I can get to our reservations for a Feb. 2016 South American cruise, but not our Nov. 2014 cruise. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Earlier today, my wife contacted by phone the web support people and was told, "you really don't need to look that up ... it's OK". Really? That's customer service? In your line of work, past or present, would people who said that to customers still have a job? C'mon Celebrity ... we love cruising with you and service onboard is wonderful ... what's with the amateur web site and IT help? I'm waiting for a response ... are you there? Are you listening? Helllllllllllllo?

Well no matter what is said on this thread, it ain't gonna change nuttin.

So just what is your point?

There are so many subjects posted that 'no matter what is said it ain't gonna change nuttin.'

However, that is what this forum is about. Posting opinions, suggestions, complaints, etc.

I'm sure you already knew that. LOL

I have been trying for 2 weeks to do online check in for my Sept, 4 cruise. The website won't let me do it. I called the Capt. Club and a very nice lady told me they were having problems. She told me a different way to do it that would work but it didn't. I'm going to try again today and if it doesn't work I will e-mail Mr. Bayley's office.