Atlantis Sub Or Semi-sub?

WEBWCRUISIN

Has anyone done both of these? Is there a big difference? I want the true sub feel, but I like the semi-sub because it's at Coral World and I could probably do something else that same day like try snuba or sea trekkin. However doing the Atlantis sub, it's about the only thing we would have time for, other than some shopping or something like that. Any input would be Greatly appreciated!!! I also heard that some people get sick when they re-surface??

Submarine was a great experience,w e were down about 85 feet or so. They say you can go down up to 100, but we didn't make it. There is a depth meter telling you how far down you are on each side of the sub. No feeling at all of getting sick when you surface for DS6 and I. It was worth it. It didn't take forever either. Not sure how long you are in port, but I think total time was about 1 1/2 hours. I know it was under 2. We did the excursion and were back onboard our ship anchored in the harbor in time for lunch. DW and I then headed back into town to do some shopping. You can catch a cab where they drop you off that could take you to Coral World if you want. Depending of course on time, but it wasn't an all day affair. Have fun!

p.s. I think there is a huge difference since the Semi-sub will be more like a glass bottom boat experience.

There are different times. You make your reservation and can specify your time. I think we had a 9:30 time, but were a little late due to customs. We arrived at the sub as others were getting off and returning back to shore. Check the site or your cruiseline for specific times.

Archived