Breeze "Your Time Dining"

rrraydon

We tried anytime dining this past time on the Breeze and we loved it! We never had a wait and after the first day we requested a certain wait team and we always were able to sit in their section. We requested head waiter Suba and he was great! They always remembered our names and drinks. It was just as if when we had early dining but were able to go whenever we wanted. I think from here on out we are going to do anytime dining on future cruises.

You are going to love the Breeze!

November will be my second time on the Breeze with YTD.

On the last cruise, 8 days, we ate in the MDR every night and the longest wait we had was 10 minutes.

Hope this helps.

It does, thanks...makes me feel better about our originally selection of YTD and we'll probably stay with that.

It does, thanks...makes me feel better about our originally selection of YTD and we'll probably stay with that.

I prefer YTD personally. I feel time constrained having to be in the MDR at a certain time.

If we run long in port and it takes us longer to freshen up, I like knowing that we can just show up whenever.

One word of advice though, avoid going around 6pm when YTD opens up.

It is often times crowded at that time.

We go to the Taste Bar in the Ocean Plaza and have a small bite to hold us over until 7-7:30pm.

I prefer YTD personally. I feel time constrained having to be in the MDR at a certain time.

If we run long in port and it takes us longer to freshen up, I like knowing that we can just show up whenever.

One word of advice though, avoid going around 6pm when YTD opens up.

It is often times crowded at that time.

We go to the Taste Bar in the Ocean Plaza and have a small bite to hold us over until 7-7:30pm.

Good idea, 7-7:30 is usually about what time we dine.