Amenity Codes

alliekat79

We just paid final payment for our October cruise on the Breakaway. We booked through a big box TA and are supposed to get 3 specialty dining, free grats and $75 OBC. Our amenities posted today, and I need some help deciphering them:

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

DINCGN (Cagneys?)

DINITL

DINLAC (La Cucina?)

DINLEB (Le Bistro?)

WINE02

Not sure what DINITL are, and I'm not sure why we got wine & strawberries? We just upgraded to a balcony guarantee, so maybe it has something to do with that.

We just paid final payment for our October cruise on the Breakaway. We booked through a big box TA and are supposed to get 3 specialty dining, free grats and $75 OBC. Our amenities posted today, and I need some help deciphering them:

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

DINCGN (Cagneys?)

DINITL

DINLAC (La Cucina?)

DINLEB (Le Bistro?)

WINE02

Not sure what DINITL are, and I'm not sure why we got wine & strawberries? We just upgraded to a balcony guarantee, so maybe it has something to do with that.

I have read on here that DINITL is La Cucina (ITL=Italian) but I can't determine what DINLAC would be.

Most likely given to you by travel agent some things show others do not DINLAC is LaCucina as I have that also wine would prbably be champagne for strawberries 02 would suggest type not bottle amount. Intresting though.

:D

Most likely given to you by travel agent some things show others do not DINLAC is LaCucina as I have that also wine would prbably be champagne for strawberries 02 would suggest type not bottle amount. Intresting though.

:D

There are no promotions that include champagne with NCL (even most suites get only a bottle of cheap sparkling wine, not champagne), the wine referred here is just very basic wine - usually delivered to the cabin as red but one can have it exchanged to white by asking, for example in restaurants.

Edited by Demonyte

Where exactly do you see those? I can not find any codes in all of my bookings.

It's in my vacation summary. Listed right underneath the itinerary. We're sailing Oct 26, so we just made final payment. The amenities just appeared within the last few days.

That would be perfect for me. I love red wine, and I don't care if it's cheap. 3 Buck Chuck is my go to at home.

Last time we had the free wine amenity, it was TISDALE, which I saw in our local grocery store for $3.99 on sale. I think they've since switched to another brand, but not sure.

~Denise

It's in my vacation summary. Listed right underneath the itinerary. We're sailing Oct 26, so we just made final payment. The amenities just appeared within the last few days.

I booked thru Expedia and I don't see any of my credits. Is it different if you book thru an agency?

I booked thru Expedia and I don't see any of my credits. Is it different if you book thru an agency?

I don't think that makes a difference. We have two cruises booked....one booked with my PCC and one with an online agency (similar to Expedia) and my OBC codes are present for both bookings.

I just looked at my vacation summary and under the excursions that I have booked it says

Amenity Details

OB 150

PSC

This is even under the 2 dinner reservations that I have made. Any ideas what this is?

I just looked at my vacation summary and under the excursions that I have booked it says

Amenity Details

OB 150

PSC

This is even under the 2 dinner reservations that I have made. Any ideas what this is?

For us, the OB150 is per person, so 2x150 = $300 for the cabin.

~Denise