Lunch? - Whittier Transfer

Hate 2 W8t

Boy, it's really getting down to the wire for us. I am putting all of these final touches on my itineray. This issue came up...

We have a Princess tour following our NB cruise on the Sun. There is a motorcoach transfer from Whittier to Anchorage with a stop at the Native Heritage Center. We are expected to arrive at the hotel at approx 2pm. The question is...at what point do we eat lunch? Even with a big breakfast, that is too long to wait for lunch. Is there somewhere to eat at the Native Heritage Center, or should I make sure to grab a snack for the road before leaving the ship?

Details, details. :D

Hate 2 W8t,

I knew they sold food out there, saw people with it when I've been there and went to their web site and found this, but not sure about prices -

Food Service

The Drum Circle: Located in the Crossroads area, the Drum Circle offers coffee, sodas, ice cream, snack foods, sub sandwiches and salads.

Raven's Call Café: Carries a variety of deli sandwiches, salads and reindeer sausage. Other items include homemade soups and wrap sandwiches.

Susan in Anchorage :)

Archived