Neptune Suites by elevator

Toad

You can check your cruise to see which cabins are still available on the HAL web site. Just start a reservation for the suite class; you can check both the PS and your suite category. It may be that the suites next to the elevator are already booked so you will have fewer worries with your guarantee and hopefully at least 1 of the PS's is still available.

Good luck - let us know how it turns out.

You can check your cruise to see which cabins are still available on the HAL web site. Just start a reservation for the suite class; you can check both the PS and your suite category. It may be that the suites next to the elevator are already booked so you will have fewer worries with your guarantee and hopefully at least 1 of the PS's is still available.

Good luck - let us know how it turns out.

Oh I do like that idea!

I wonder if you hear noises from the mechanics of the glass elevator or the pings it makes when stopping.

Nothing Sail. It's pretty much like any other cabin. Of course, you're going to see the elevator speeding by when you're on the balcony.

Oh I do like that idea!

So, I did do a check and there are still Neptune Suites available next to the elevators, and oh so sad, I guess I won't get upgraded to the penthouse, as they are both taken;(!

I guess I will just have to ruff it! ;)

Edited by Toad

So, I did do a check and there are still Neptune Suites available next to the elevators, and oh so sad, I guess I won't get upgraded to the penthouse, as they are both taken;(!

I guess I will just have to ruff it! ;)

Penthouses may be an upsell, but rarely an upgrade.

Terri

Penthouses may be an upsell, but rarely an upgrade.

Terri

Yes I do know that, but a girl can dream. Once we were upgrade for NO CHARGE from the old "Minisuites" on the Maasdam to a full suite.

I just booked an SC guarantee on Eurodam. The price was too good to pass up. We will have no problem getting upgraded to an SA next to the elevator. We'll wave to anyone on the elevators that happens to see us on the verandah. :D

I just booked an SC guarantee on Eurodam. The price was too good to pass up. We will have no problem getting upgraded to an SA next to the elevator. We'll wave to anyone on the elevators that happens to see us on the verandah. :D

However, that SA next to the elevator may be a handicapped cabin. That is where they are located on both the Eurodam and the Nieuw Amsterdam.

Terri

Edited by Cruzin Terri

However, that SA next to the elevator may be a handicapped cabin. That is where they are located on both the Eurodam and the Nieuw Amsterdam.

Terri

Well, I did check on the HAL site before booking and both of the HC SAs are "unavailable". Of course that doesn't mean they may not become available at some point. If we happen to get one, I think we can survive. :)

Jaguar: I have my SC guarantee on the Noordam, and as I said I think I can SURVIVE the experience of being next to the elevator, I would just prefer not to. I know it will be amazing at any rate and you are right the prices of a guarantee are very attractive.