Navigator Suite Information

We have cruised twice on Celebrity both times in Royal Suites. Service throughout the ship on our last cruise was awful so I am done with Celebrity.

Has anyone stayed in a regular balcony suite and a navigator or grand suite? I love the location of the cat. B suites but am worried that it may not have enough space for my husband. I love the grand suites with the huge balconies but not the price so much! Navigator suite would work for sure but can't tell if there is a television in the bedroom. Any information and insight you can provide will really be appreciated.

Thanks in advance...Judy

Hi Judy,

I can't compare the suite levels that you have asked about, but, I have been in a suite on the Millennium and twice on the Mariner which is slightly smaller than the Navigator room. I compare the Millennium to staying at a Holiday Inn or maybe a Marriott. The Mariner is like staying at a 5 Star Hotel almost a St. Regis. And the TV Swivels in the standard suites - which are quite large

I like your Avatar - is that a Westie? I have a cairn terrier.

Kathy
6/2/04-Navigator Bermuda
9/22/04-Navigator NYC/Canada
5/03-Mariner - Panama Canal
6/01-Mariner-Alaska Inaugural
5/02-Millennium - Carribbean
12/97-RCCL Splendor of The Seas - Carribbean
1998/1993/1991 RCCL Viking Serenade

Kathie,

That is a poodle in my avatar! I have two standard apricot poodles. I think the cairn terriers are darling! But I wanted a big dog and if that wasn't punsishment enough, got a second big dog. Whew, is it crowded in our bed! Have to go on vacation to get a good night's sleep!

Think I've settled on a cat. B on deck 10. Showed my husband pictures of all suites and he thinks he can manage the standard suite. The standard is still bigger than the Sky Suites on Celebrity.

Thanks for your help.

Judy

Archived