Protein shakes

pieshops

does anybody know if protein shakes are available at all on the ship. I know I will have to purchase if available. Jade specifically.

.....I've never seen protein shakes for sale.

wasiii

Just have the dining venue grind up a steak for you in the blender. ;) I keed, I keed!

No, you will need to bring your own.

As long as they put an umbrella in it no problem. If they do that do you think they will add the 15 percent gratuity on?

Just off the Breakaway, everyday I saw a guy come to the bar at the outdoor grill (1 deck up from buffet, tip:this bar is never busy) he would hand the bartender 2 cartons of skim milk (from the buffet) and an envelope (like a reg. white stationary envelope) The bartender would put the milk some ice and the powdery contents (protein powder, etc.) of the envelope in a blender whoooosh it up, pour the results into 2 glasses and hand them back to the guy. They must have established this routine early on the cruise or on a past cruise because they both acted like it was just business as usual, no explanation or instructions needed. NCL bartenders are great!

Edited by cls711