Please help me find a picture

heymom32000

I use to have a beautiful picture of the beach at Half Moon Cay with water and just a little bit of greenery. I cannot find it anywhere! :( I don't know if I lost it when our computer crashed or what. I wanted to get a canvas print made since job losses/moves/etc have kept us from being able to do another cruise there. Does anyone have a good picture of the beach/water/etc. that doesn't have people/chairs/etc. in it? Even if you have a picture that is a lot like HMC (white beach, crystal clear water, etc) I will take that, print it, put it on my wall, and pretend it's HMC. Thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...
I use to have a beautiful picture of the beach at Half Moon Cay with water and just a little bit of greenery. I cannot find it anywhere! :( I don't know if I lost it when our computer crashed or what. I wanted to get a canvas print made since job losses/moves/etc have kept us from being able to do another cruise there. Does anyone have a good picture of the beach/water/etc. that doesn't have people/chairs/etc. in it? Even if you have a picture that is a lot like HMC (white beach, crystal clear water, etc) I will take that, print it, put it on my wall, and pretend it's HMC. Thank you so much!

Ok, I've got two online albums of HMC - 130 pictures, surely you'll find one or two you like. Browse them here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/103084935451172592303/CarnivalLibertyHalfMoonCay?authkey=Gv1sRgCKqsgoyftevCfw

and here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/103084935451172592303/CarnivalDestinyNov2010HMC?authkey=Gv1sRgCM_Qx8TWldW1YA

If you see a couple you like, click on "More" above the picture and download the picture. It should download the original file which should hopefully be good enough to do what you want.

Those pictures were all taken with my older (now retired) panasonic camera but it still did a decent job. The second link above was also done with one hand as I had broken my collar bone the day before in Nassau so a lot of blood sweat and tears in those ones, literally. :o

enjoy.

Edited by nbsjcruiser