Premier Parking Experiences??? Fort Lauderdale

pk1959

We are cruising in January 2015 and will be driving for the first time in a long time so looking for a place to park our car. Premier Parking is by far the cheapest place which is $47.40 for the 7 days. Don't really like the idea of it being valet only, but in checking with Park N Go their rate is $7.99 a day and it says that they could force valet parking also if it is busy. Park N Fly rate is $12.00 a day, so not much cheaper than the $15 a day to park right at the port.

I have also checked many of the hotels for a pre-cruise 1 night stay and also parking for the car for the duration of the cruise. Those options are certainly not budget friendly it doesn't look like. I would love to hear anyone's opinions on Premier Parking.

Edited by pk1959

We are cruising in January 2015 and will be driving for the first time in a long time so looking for a place to park our car. Premier Parking is by far the cheapest place which is $47.40 for the 7 days. Don't really like the idea of it being valet only, but in checking with Park N Go their rate is $7.99 a day and it says that they could force valet parking also if it is busy. Park N Fly rate is $12.00 a day, so not much cheaper than the $15 a day to park right at the port.

I have also checked many of the hotels for a pre-cruise 1 night stay and also parking for the car for the duration of the cruise. Those options are certainly not budget friendly it doesn't look like. I would love to hear anyone's opinions on Premier Parking.

Many, many negative experiences on these boards about Premier!!! Go with Park N Go or Park N Fly........in this case cheaper does NOT mean better.

• 2 weeks later...

All I can say is don't do it! Read the post about this company. We use Premier in Tampa and what a nightmare! 2 shuttle vans for all those people plus their luggage. I think the saying is you get what you pay for. My suggestion go with the other compant

All I can say is don't do it! Read the post about this company. We use Premier in Tampa and what a nightmare! 2 shuttle vans for all those people plus their luggage. I think the saying is you get what you pay for. My suggestion go with the other compant

After doing some searching we have pretty much decided to just park at the port. We want nothing to do with any of the 'valet' style parking places. Sure would like to know how Premier Parking stays in business though since they get such horrible reviews. It's nice to hear from someone with some actual experience with their service, so thanks for posting.

After doing some searching we have pretty much decided to just park at the port. We want nothing to do with any of the 'valet' style parking places. Sure would like to know how Premier Parking stays in business though since they get such horrible reviews. It's nice to hear from someone with some actual experience with their service, so thanks for posting.

Just FYI......Park N Fly is not valet.

Park N Go is.....

Just FYI......Park N Fly is not valet.

Park N Go is.....

Park N Fly for the time we need to be there is @ $12.00 a day. Looks like port parking is $15 a day, so we figured for the $3 a day difference the port would be much more convenient.

http://offairportparking.com/portevg/

Check this site out. Have not parked here yet, but plan to park here in Oct. for our cruise.

We did check Park N Go out and their prices are reasonable but they do say they can force valet parking if they are busy and since we will be leaving quite a bit of stuff in our vehicle during our cruise, we just dont think we want anyone keeping our keys and having easy entry access. I wish I knew how often their forced valet parking happened.