2015 Rates for Hyatt Place in Ft. Lauderdale

candydane

I got my response today. Yea! Yes they transport from airport, you just need to call them. When we were there in Feb, I called and they were already outside. It is cheaper and faster to get a taxi to the port. They have a nice breakfast too.

It has been two business days and I have not heard yet. Do they reply even if there is nothing available just so you know?

They will let you know if there are no rooms available. I also think that there is a link to click on if you haven't heard back.

Hello, I have checked both the blacked out dates and my spam folder...nothing still. I was hoping to get an answer back from my email. Tomorrow if I do not hear anything back, I will try again to make a reservation. I guess if the first one does come back, I can cancel the second one. I am at a loss at whats happening.

I just heard back this morning and got $99 for the Hyatt Place for September 2015, so I am pleased. I requested last Friday, Now have to find out their amenities and what's around there, etc. Anybody know ?

Here's my webpage with information I've accumulated from the internet for the Hyatt Place: Hotel.

We haven't stayed there yet but are booked there in April 2015.

Here's my webpage with information I've accumulated from the internet for the Hyatt Place: Hotel.

We haven't stayed there yet but are booked there in April 2015.

Just curious what rate you got for April 2015? I have a request pending, but haven't heard back as yet and it's been several days.

Found my reservation confirmation in my spam folder. They had responded the day after I submitted my request, so good service on that response. Our rate was $182 for the end of April, which is pricey, but fine for the quality of the hotel and the amenities. Thanks for the tip--CC is the best!

I just heard back this morning and got $99 for the Hyatt Place for September 2015, so I am pleased. I requested last Friday, Now have to find out their amenities and what's around there, etc. Anybody know ?

We always stay there, booked via Valutrips. There is a Outback restaurant a couple of doors away, an Italian restaurant next door. If you go out of the back door of the hotel, walk across a long parking lot over on the left(behind Embassy suites), you will see a Publix supermarket, a liquor store and several strip mall size cafes/restaurants.

It's called Harbour shops, IIRC. There is a free trolley ride that will take you all round Fort Lauderdale , to the beach etc. http://www.suntrolley.com

Last time we stayed there the Hyatt still had a complimentary airport shuttle van, but to get to the port they have contracted with a shuttle company so that costs $7pp. The hotel van will also take you anywhere local if you want to go to the beach etc, (free) just phone and they will come back for you. Tip is expected...

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hyatt+Place+Fort+Lauderdale+17th+Street+Convention+Center/@26.0995007,-80.1304222,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x46b1f5dc7f360f27

Edited by emdia43

Found my reservation confirmation in my spam folder. They had responded the day after I submitted my request, so good service on that response. Our rate was $182 for the end of April, which is pricey, but fine for the quality of the hotel and the amenities. Thanks for the tip--CC is the best!

I've never seen it that high, it says peak season Jan- April (ouch) :eek: On 1st May it goes back down to $99 plus taxes which is what I'm used to paying.

I've never seen it that high, it says peak season Jan- April (ouch) :eek: On 1st May it goes back down to $99 plus taxes which is what I'm used to paying.

I know, I was hoping for a better rate. Still this is the best rate I've seen after checking multiple travel sites and the hotel itself, so I guess that's what you pay this time of year. We're just so close to May 1st, I was hoping for less. I like the location and the hotel is nice, so I'm OK with it.

I got my response today. Yea! Yes they transport from airport, you just need to call them. When we were there in Feb, I called and they were already outside. It is cheaper and faster to get a taxi to the port. They have a nice breakfast too.

Last time we stayed there the Hyatt still had a complimentary airport shuttle van, but to get to the port they have contracted with a shuttle company so that costs $7pp. The hotel van will also take you anywhere local if you want to go to the beach etc, (free) just phone and they will come back for you. Tip is expected...

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hyatt+Place+Fort+Lauderdale+17th+Street+Convention+Center/@26.0995007,-80.1304222,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x46b1f5dc7f360f27

When you received your confirmation is a phone number provided to be used to call for the airport shuttle?

Thanks,